This is a story with truly ‘incredible’ chapters:
- a real womaniser becomes a most violent bed partner and most deceptive business partner
- he gangs up with ‘mates’ in the Police force who protect him from prosecution or locking him up
- he brings in his accountant for ‘white collar stealing’
- he uses a gun and physical violence to extort company shares
- and succeeds in liquidating a successful company, extorting properties and eventually committing suicide.
That is Act I in two decades of victimisation. It will feature in Volume 2 of The Forensics of Legal Fraud. Volume 1 describes a most outrageous case of fraudulent banktruptcy that is representative of many such cases, including Paulette’s Act III.
Act II is about the extortion of properties.
Act III is about a fraudulent bankruptcy based on a non-existent debt.
Act IV is about two insurance claims.